1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schemes of work if anyone is interested?!!!!

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by Becalina, Oct 16, 2006.

1. I know this is an old posting but if I you still have those schemes or any others relating to genre, I'd be most grateful. Thanks!
    niamhbugler@yahoo.co.uk

2. Perfect!! Am searching for something inspirational for GENRE and Narrative, please send me a copy;[​IMG]
    ailsamcphee@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks x

3. ommotto

ommotto New commenter

Kindly forward me the SoW
    ommotto@gmail.com

4. Dancing Butterfly

Dancing Butterfly New commenter

5. The original post is from 2006 - three years ago!! Read whole threads before you join in!!

6. sorry new to all this!

7. Please forward me a copy... would be greatly appreciated

8. would love a copy please.
    patriciaharkinireland@yahoo.co.uk

9. MrPuss

MrPuss New commenter

This thread is really quite bizarre - as someone said above, the original post was three years ago. Is anyone actually receiving the SoW that were offered all those years ago? [​IMG]

10. Surely it would make more sense to have added the SoW to the resources section of TES and then people can download it as they want rather than the original post author having to take time out of a busy teacher schedule to email people?
    Or is that too easy and simple ? lol

11. Hia, this would be invaluble to me- i'm teaching it this term n i've never done any media studies before!

Thanks,
    Laura ITT
    l.l.nelson@durham.c.uk

12. sorry that's l.l.nelson@durham.ac.uk

13. I have to join Mr Puss on this - it is at least the third time I have posted this - but ommott and veggie delight - please read previous posts, then wish this one a happy birthday and let it die!! Nobody will send you stuff if you can't be bothered to look at previous posts!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RIP

14. This scheme must look like Miss Havisham by now!!? hahaahahah

15. Have you thought about adding this to the resources section of the site? This would bring your work to much bigger audience today and for the future?