I need to be a little careful what I write here as it's a bit of a sensitive issue. I had a baby last year and put in a flexible working request which was declined, as was my appeal (I've had union support throughout the process). Due to various delays this was only resolved 2 weeks before my return to work date which is now here. I asked for a reduction in hours both because of my parental responsibilities and my disability (which can be made worse by stress and needs rest and pacing). School acknowledges my disability as I have reasonable adjustments but decided not to include it in their decision making process even though my GP strongly recommends I now work part-time. I have requested to see occ health but this will now not be until after I return. To make things worse it appears that some of my adjustments will not longer be in place. I want to try and make a go of it with work but know it's just a matter of time before my health falls apart (it's already on the slide due to the stress of this situation) and just don't really know what to do. I realise this may seem a little rambling, but needed to share.