1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Scandanavia!!!

Discussion in 'Geography' started by tayla, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Hi
    I have inherited the geography focus Scandanavia for my next half terms focus. Try as I might I cannot feel inspired or inspirational. It links into my creative curriculum science unit earth sun and moon (why some countries have 24 hours of daylight and my music focus Edvard Grieg (who is Norwegian) I do not have time at this stage to re-write a whole half terms creative curriculum unit. (I shall save that until summer break) Does anyone know any good websites or resources?

2. Hi
    I have inherited the geography focus Scandanavia for my next half terms focus. Try as I might I cannot feel inspired or inspirational. It links into my creative curriculum science unit earth sun and moon (why some countries have 24 hours of daylight and my music focus Edvard Grieg (who is Norwegian) I do not have time at this stage to re-write a whole half terms creative curriculum unit. (I shall save that until summer break) Does anyone know any good websites or resources?

3. No specific help, but some work around the northern lights could be fun - and lots of opportunity for creativity! And they have an 'air guitar' championship each year in Finland I seem to remember...