1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Save over £300 on Home Office Equipment

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Drama_newbie, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Hi!

I have some equipment for sale - all brand new, factory sealed and never been opened or used. The total cost of these items is £528.76 so if you buy the package at £200 you are saving £328.76!! Even if you don't need every item you can give them as gifts because everything is unopened and unused! The first item alone is worth more than £200 so its like you are getting everything else for FREE!

1.) A small home-use photocopier - Canon FC120 Personal Copier

Theres no warm-up time, you can just switch on and use straight away. It is really quick, and cost-effective as it uses one simple cartridge for toner, ink, cleaner, etc. And you can copy onto a variety of paper types and sizes, including OHP film.

This retail price is £259.

2.) You will also get a Canon 700F scanner - never been opened or used. Retail price £70.

3.) I also have this amazing device! A DocuPen RC810 which is a handheld colour scanner. Its the size of any pen so you can keep it in your bag and scan anything quickly to transfer to your computer, including books, lesson plans, pupils' work, documents, photos, pictures, etc! Have a look at this online. Its brand new, unopened, and usually costs £158.63.

4.) Finally, a laminator - useful for so many things as a teacher! This one is a Fellowes Mars A4 Laminator 5700901, its quick and cost effective, one of the best models for home use, and is priced £41.13. Its also brand new and unopened!!

Thats 4 amazing pieces of equipment, all brand new and unused for just £200!! Ideally I want to sell everything as a bundle, but I will consider all offers. You have to be able to collect purchases from Newington in Edinburgh, unless you can pay for shipping. Contact me if you are interested in this amazing deal! sairs_1_98@yahoo.com

2. Hi!

I have some equipment for sale - all brand new, factory sealed and never been opened or used. The total cost of these items is £528.76 so if you buy the package at £200 you are saving £328.76!! Even if you don't need every item you can give them as gifts because everything is unopened and unused! The first item alone is worth more than £200 so its like you are getting everything else for FREE!

1.) A small home-use photocopier - Canon FC120 Personal Copier

Theres no warm-up time, you can just switch on and use straight away. It is really quick, and cost-effective as it uses one simple cartridge for toner, ink, cleaner, etc. And you can copy onto a variety of paper types and sizes, including OHP film.

This retail price is £259.

2.) You will also get a Canon 700F scanner - never been opened or used. Retail price £70.

3.) I also have this amazing device! A DocuPen RC810 which is a handheld colour scanner. Its the size of any pen so you can keep it in your bag and scan anything quickly to transfer to your computer, including books, lesson plans, pupils' work, documents, photos, pictures, etc! Have a look at this online. Its brand new, unopened, and usually costs £158.63.

4.) Finally, a laminator - useful for so many things as a teacher! This one is a Fellowes Mars A4 Laminator 5700901, its quick and cost effective, one of the best models for home use, and is priced £41.13. Its also brand new and unopened!!

Thats 4 amazing pieces of equipment, all brand new and unused for just £200!! Ideally I want to sell everything as a bundle, but I will consider all offers. You have to be able to collect purchases from Newington in Edinburgh, unless you can pay for shipping. Contact me if you are interested in this amazing deal! sairs_1_98@yahoo.com