1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SATs results and level thresholds

Discussion in 'Primary' started by CarrieV, Jul 6, 2012.

1. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

I have Tuesday morning to do the number crunching on the results before the SIP is in during the afternoon and I don't want to waste time looking for the thresholds ( we have the papers back and I've done a quick analysis but need the thresholds to level, work out average points score, calculate progress, percentages etc etc etc) Does anyone know where EXACTLY the thresholds will be published,I usually spend half the morning wandering from site to site trying to find them! Are they only on the NCA website or do they appear elsewhere too?

2. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

I have Tuesday morning to do the number crunching on the results before the SIP is in during the afternoon and I don't want to waste time looking for the thresholds ( we have the papers back and I've done a quick analysis but need the thresholds to level, work out average points score, calculate progress, percentages etc etc etc) Does anyone know where EXACTLY the thresholds will be published,I usually spend half the morning wandering from site to site trying to find them! Are they only on the NCA website or do they appear elsewhere too?

3. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Likely to be a mystery right to the last minute! But aren't your results accessible online? Wouldn't they include all that info?

4. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Probably !
    I can never find anything where I think it should be, or in the way I need it!

5. otters258

otters258 New commenter

Last year they were on line at about 11.30 on the Monday night on the testing website, if you want to stay up!! I normally have an early alarm call and look first thing in the morning so I go in to school with all the info. Good luck!

6. The 2012 thresholds are available to download on Tuesday 10th July and not before- NCA tools- your head teacher should already know this or whoever is in charge of assessments.
    I hope this helps.