1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SATs results 2015

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tully34, Jul 5, 2015.

1. teacup71

teacup71 Occasional commenter

I have a maths score of 78 and the child only got level 4. Can anyone tell how much the 5 went up to?

2. The level 5 maths threshold is 79, that's all I've worked out so far

3. chele1987

chele1987 New commenter

I agree tully. Can't say I am over the moon. Looks like most thresholds have gone up and have lots that have missed out by 1 or 2 marks.

4. luv2teach6

luv2teach6 New commenter

Has anyone managed to work out the level 4 maths threshold yet?

5. Ive worked out the reading threshold for L5 is 33. Cant seem to access the scripts yet either.

6. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

Level 5:

Maths - 79

SPAG - 54

Reading - 33

7. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

For level 4, I had a child who got 19 and she got a 4

8. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

My lowest SPAG is 43 and she got a 4 so whoever mentioned before about the threshold Gods - you're in luck!

9. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

Sorry reading - I had a 19 and she got a 4!

10. paulie86

paulie86 New commenter

Really pleased with mine. Can't find the thresholds either.

11. cassandramark2

cassandramark2 Established commenter

Jesus ***** Once again, I have pupils who are simply SO brilliant, who have not made L6 readers. These are L6 writers who have rendered my fellow Moderators speechless.

12. tedhat

tedhat Occasional commenter

Have one L3 Maths kid who got 45... has anyone worked out the 3/4 threshold for maths?

Agree 79 is the L5 threshold for maths.

13. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

I have the same with L6, I entered 4 who all got 45+ on the level 3-5 but no-where near on L6.

14. The same with maths l6 one child got 98 on the l3-5 paper and nowhere near on the l6!

15. paulie86

paulie86 New commenter

Same Cassandramark. My best one missed it by one point if the threshold stays the same. That reading test is a joke.

16. The reading paper was very wordy this year and most of mine ran out of time. Really frustrating. Are we testing their ability to answer questions or their ability to answer questions in an hour. Really annoying as some of the children who seem to have missed them by one or two marks are superb!

17. tedhat

tedhat Occasional commenter

I have the opposite re readers and writers and level 6s. No L6 writers awarded (although our LEA only gave five pupils in the LEA a L 6 - and we're a big LEA - I was sure one of my pupils was a L6!) but managed 2 of the 24 in the L6 Reading papers - a first for our school.

Still interested to know the L3/4 threshold for maths if anyone has worked it out!

18. rek45

rek45 New commenter

Level 4 maths 46. Thresholds on gov.uk now but all separately so can't post link.

19. rek45

rek45 New commenter

Level 4 maths 46. Thresholds on gov.uk now but all separately so can't post link.

20. Can anyone see the scripts yet I can't see anything when I click on them!