1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SATs results 2015

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tully34, Jul 5, 2015.

1. its certainly made waiting less dull!!

2. Damned42

Damned42 New commenter

This is so stressful!!!!

3. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

I have found myself watching something called "Love Island" - what on earth is this?!?!

4. piggely1

piggely1 New commenter

Sick as a dog too tedhat. Oh God, that first maths paper...good luck everybody!

5. tedhat

tedhat Occasional commenter

I'm watching Big Brother........... but starting to feel v twitchy and edgy..................... not sure if I have overdosed on salt after my double cup-a soup feast over the past hour! There are Maltesers in the fridge................................

6. Anders

Anders New commenter

Just come in from gig. Spent most of the night trying to get wifi to work. At least I haven't missed the big release

7. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

I feel slightly ill!!! My parents at school were all at the door this afternoon wanting to know if they can come in at 9 to get results! Who told them it was tomorrow? Grrrrr

8. AdrienneKing

AdrienneKing New commenter

Can I ask, is the need to know thresholds as strong as in previous years? I am not too interested at the moment, as I genuinely have no idea how my 'dodgy' Level 4s did....is it for future reference, or am I missing something?

9. tedhat

I'm just going to focus on the 3, 4, 5 and possibly 6 levels tonight.......... sublevels can wait until tomorrow for me!

10. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

Agreed Ted!

11. AdrienneKing

AdrienneKing New commenter

Me too......16 mins to go.......good luck everyone!

12. chele1987

chele1987 New commenter

Same here, I'm not so worried about the sublevels but the actual levels are vital.

13. tedhat

Yup - good luck all...... god, this is a nightmare!! 10 minutes left until D Day.

14. iccle_jen

iccle_jen New commenter

This is horrendous....I feel like time is dragging!

15. Damned42

Damned42 New commenter

It is!

16. polly2

polly2 New commenter

I would love to say we did our best everyone but when the results are in, what will other people say?? Feel pretty ill at the moment.

17. tedhat

Five to go...

18. tedhat

Hands are sweating.... nice!

19. polly2

polly2 New commenter

four...

20. ERU

ERU New commenter