1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SATs Resources

Discussion in 'Primary' started by derbyshiremrs, Dec 7, 2019.

1. derbyshiremrs

derbyshiremrs New commenter

Hello
    Time of year to start looking (panicking) about SATs. Just wondering if anyone can recommend any resources or tools they have found useful to add to my usual arsenal.
    Thanks

2. sunshineneeded

sunshineneeded Lead commenter

Haven't found anything new lately. We always use old papers and CGP books - send the study and homework books home with the children and use lots of other CGP resources at school. I like the small books of 10 minute grammar and reading tests - useful early work. Third Space Learning have some pretty good free Maths resources - they also do interventions which I've never investigated as they're not free. Testbase is another of my favourite resources (school pay for that) - I love how easy it is to just put in 'percentages' and every SATS question about percentages since the year dot will instantly come up. Great for end-of-unit practise. They also have Arithmetic practice tests for all KS2 year groups.

Will be interested to hear what others are using.