1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SATS papers from the 90's

Discussion in 'Primary' started by poet, Apr 15, 2010.

1. poet

poet New commenter

Hello!
    We have been asked to use the framework revision units for reading and writing ' To the letter' and I cannot find for love nor money the SATS papers that the units refer to.
    Reading papers I need:
    One from 1995 *no joke* called Prints
    The paper from 1998 - name?
    I need Spinners from 1999. (I managed to find the poem on Gertie's site but I need the rest too.)
    Reading papers from 2000 and 2001
    Writing papers I need:
    Any ideas where i'd find these papers online?? Tried at school but going back that far is like going back into the dark ages of the resource cupboard....

2. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

Hi,
    I've got Testbase which goes back to 1997 - the 1998 Reading paper was 'Leaving Home' and an interview with Adele Geras by the way!
    I'm not sure any websites go back further than about 2004/5 now. If you're desperate I could send you them in Word via email but it would take a while moving them from Testbase!

3. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

Leave me your email when you get a chance - found all but the 1995 test for you - it didn't take as long as I thought!

4. Sara, could you get hold of the 2002 Reading Booklet? I've posted a seperate thread but with no replies - i think it was called Flying High?
    My email is c_black@live.co.uk
    If you could help me out you'd be a lifesaver!

5. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

You have mail!
    x

6. Thank you so much Sara! [​IMG]

7. poet

poet New commenter

You're a superstar
    clumsypoet@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks!

8. If you have an electronic copy of the flying high SAT is there any chance you could forward it to me please?

Thank you
    msnw46259@blueyonder.co.uk

9. I'm desperately looking for the 2001 and 2002 reading and writing booklets and markscheme. If you have these electronically could you please email these to me at sarahharrison101@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks

10. I need the 2001 writing prompt and mark scheme if anyone has any ideas. I know it is the Three Wishes one?

11. Treeniepooh

Treeniepooh New commenter

Hello,

We have decided to use some of the old papers for guided reading with the lower year groups. Has anyone got a copy of the 1995 reading sats mark scheme, I trawled the internet but not found anything! This is my last hope!
    Thanks