1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sats marking 2016

Discussion in 'Primary' started by phatsals, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Milgod

Milgod Established commenter

For those who have been paid (I was told mine would come in today, but . . . no) did they sort all the tax stuff out and take it off?

2. reddevil

reddevil Occasional commenter

Mine was right.

3. mrswashi

mrswashi New commenter

I got paid one amount.
    Does that include the training and extra marking.?
    There was no breakdown.
    And how do you know how much you got for one particular question?
    Mrswashi

4. reddevil

If you go on edexcel gateway and click on your pay details it gives a breakdown of what you've been paid for what. Mine wasn't just one payment.

5. mrswashi

mrswashi New commenter

Thanks Reddevil
    I will have a look

6. ellephantf

ellephantf New commenter

This is really random but does anyone else include the marking on their self assessment?! If so, does anyone know how to find the PAYE employer number?! Just one of those many holiday jobs that needs doing... TIA

7. D1p5t1ck

D1p5t1ck New commenter

Mercenaries the lot of you-dont mark and the system falls apart. Your part in this process perpetuates the misery for schools and their pupils

8. reddevil

You have to include it on your SA. I've done it for the first time this year and can't remember exactly where I got it from but I suspect it's on the edexcel gateway if you log into that.

9. Lalad

Lalad Star commenter

We can only mark what is there @D1p5t1ck - if schools didn't enter children for the tests, we wouldn't be able to mark them!

10. D1p5t1ck

D1p5t1ck New commenter

You have a point!☺

11. HJPrimary

HJPrimary New commenter

What time of year did you apply for the job? I'd like to do some SATs marking this coming year. Is it through the Pearson website?

angel_night likes this.
  12. reddevil

I think it's pearson or possibly edexcel, it's been a while since I first applied. I think it was around the end of November / start of December when the jobs get advertised.

13. mrswashi

mrswashi New commenter

What time of year did you apply for the job? I'd like to do some SATs marking this coming year. Is it through the Pearson website?

Hi HJPrimary
    I did this for the first time this year. I just googled Pearson around the end of November. After that it's all easy. Just a few forms to fill and referees to get.
    Enjoy!
    Mrswashi