1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SATs markers

Discussion in 'Primary' started by DFC, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Dear Emma , Iam a teacher from Sudan , My school offers the british KS2, SAts exams . Iam looking for professional KS2 markers , Iwent through TES and I found your letter ,I think you can help guiding me to the right way to find markers , I will highly appreciate your help giving me emails of markers or recoomending a particular marker . Is it true that this exam is not any more of a crtical importance ? in case yes ,what is the alternative ?
    Thanks and my best regards .
    sana

2. Does anyone here use online SAT's? Our school have recently adopted this system which, once the child has completed their test, reveals their scores and their placement within the class as well as against national results. I would love to hear any comments from others who are utilisting these.

3. hammie

hammie Lead commenter

Looking at our scripts, the thresholds will have to be dropped significantly for the new type tests taken this summer!