1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SATS Level 6 - Optional Maths & Reading

Discussion in 'Primary' started by punch1966, May 11, 2012.

1. Dear all,
    We have unfortunately missed the deadline and therefore will not receive the level 6 maths and reading papers. Is there anything we can do? Are there any schools who maybe have a copy that they will not be using which we could photocopy and we could mark internally?
    Here's hoping
    Cheers mrpunch

2. cassandramark2

cassandramark2 Lead commenter

I'm not sure that you can do anything at this very late stage as you needed to register EACH pupil individually way back in March.
    Having realised, earlier this week, that I hadn't heard whether our registrations had gone through, I asked the HT to check and he downloaded the list. To my horror, one of our 'nailed-on' Level 6s in English didn't appear on his list so we phoned the helpline and they said the child could still be added but her papers would arrive a day late. I think the papers are being dispatched early next week so you might still have a chance if you phone today.

3. Thanks Cassandra - we phoned and managed to order them for each child - delivery next week. Phew !!