1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SAT Attack Maths Teacher's Guide - anyone selling this book?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by anon331, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Just wondered if anyone has a copy of the SAT Attack Maths Teacher's Guide that they don't need? I'm taking over tutoring a boy and that's what him and his old tutor have been working through. Seems good but I could do without buying a new one if possible!

2. Just wondered if anyone has a copy of the SAT Attack Maths Teacher's Guide that they don't need? I'm taking over tutoring a boy and that's what him and his old tutor have been working through. Seems good but I could do without buying a new one if possible!

3. I might have one or I might know a teacher that has one. I'm going in to school tomorrow, so I'll have a look for you. Here's my email to stay in touch better. clairehuntington@hotmail.com
    If you email tomorrow I'll be able to reply with an answer :eek:) Hope this kinda helps for now and I hope I find one/it!
    Claire