1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sassoon primary infant font - free download?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by ArtistS4, Jul 14, 2012.

1. ArtistS4

ArtistS4 New commenter

Hi all.

Does anyone know of a safe site I could download sassoon primary infant font for free?

Thank you!

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

You can't download for free legally I'm afraid it's only available to purchase.

3. coco and crusty

coco and crusty New commenter

thanks for that, downloaded and working. [​IMG]

4. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I followed the link, but would be wary of downloading Sassoon from it. I've downloaded plenty of free fonts in the past, but those are ones that people have created and chosen to share on free-font sites.
    Sassoon is a registered font, and this could be an illegal copy - you might be breaking copywrite if you download it (just like illegally downloading music, copying dvds etc.

5. As Administrator and Copyright owner of the Sassoon fonts with Dr. Rosemary Sassoon, I can tell you there are NO safe sites from which to download Sassoon fonts - because we do not licence them for that. We have never offered free fonts. We have a 100% success rate in stopping any such illegal activity wherever we see it.
    As professionally researched, developed and designed fonts over many years, we rightly deserve our rewards. There is no need to seek these fonts free when we offer them at up to 50% discounted rate for Schools, Teachers and Parents form our website. Just search for 'sassoon font' in any search engine.
    Some of the range of fonts is also licensed for sale by major Distributors such as fonts.com.
    We also licence font software for use in applications and websites.
    Thank you,
    Adrian Williams

6. Had a look at the website. An awful lot of money to spend on a font! I shall have to use something else as (like most teachers) I spend far too much of my own money on resources, books and subsriptions already!

dljames2013 likes this.
  7. popidol689

popidol689 New commenter

Yeah im not paying for a font. Bloody rip off considering we already spend lots of surplus cash on resources.

8. And you hang round teacher forums looking to sniff out copyright infringements. Really?

rmulraney and dljames2013 like this.
  9. heidi43434

heidi43434 New commenter

Your pricing plans are so confusing. Too many options, and whereas I was prepared to pay, I decided not to at the last minute as I wasn't sure I was buying the right one.

10. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Thing is, sassoon is designed to be bought by a school for all staff to use.
    Different schools want different letter formation, so there has to be choice.

I use a DebbieHepplewhite font at home for school stuff. Wasn't free, but was cheap enough. School are thinking about it...

11. where's a link for the 50% off pleaase - I'm a teacher and need this urgently for my dyslexic kids