1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sassoon Infant font....

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Springbox, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Hello...

I am trying to find a free download of this fon for my PC, but unfortunately am not having much luck. Does anyone know of a website where I can download this font freee or would anyone be willing to send it to me? My package does not have it and I would like to use in my classroom!!!

Thanks in advance...

springboxer@hotmail.co.uk

2. Hello...

I am trying to find a free download of this fon for my PC, but unfortunately am not having much luck. Does anyone know of a website where I can download this font freee or would anyone be willing to send it to me? My package does not have it and I would like to use in my classroom!!!

Thanks in advance...

springboxer@hotmail.co.uk

3. if anyone has a sassoon font thats free or one from a website that is free to download can you wend me it or a link to it? I know copyright is important and stuff but im struggling to find a font similar to sassoon and i have to use it in the new handwritin scheme we have.

Thanks

4. If you are using a school computer and have a site license for software you will find that many programmes use sassoon font and then you can use it when you word process as it will be installed in the fonts directory as a result. Check your school computers and you will find it maybe in the fonts folder.
    That is how I have it on a school laptop. It would have been easy to cut and paste it from the fonts folder but I didn't need to do that as some of our software has used this font.