1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sassoon font

Discussion in 'Primary' started by pinkberrygirl, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Does anyone know where I can get this font from? My placement school has said I should be making my resources using this font because they use it on all their things but I don't have it on my computer and I can't find it. Can anyone point me to where you can get it from please? Thank you.

2. Does anyone know where I can get this font from? My placement school has said I should be making my resources using this font because they use it on all their things but I don't have it on my computer and I can't find it. Can anyone point me to where you can get it from please? Thank you.

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Ask staff what they do at home and where they got it. If you have a laptop rather than a desk top you could probably take it into school and someone will put it on for you.

To be honest it is a really good font to use so might be worth forking out for...not sure how much it would be though.

5. For the basic sassoon font you will be looking at around £20 to purchase - just make sure you buy the correct one as there are quite afew. To buy the full package with all the sassoon fonts it's around £240.
    You are in no way obligated to buy this font as a placement student. Speak to the ICT co-ordinator in your school. If your school is using it then they will have a full license to be able to install it onto several computers. Your ICT tech should be able to install it onto your computer/laptop.
    Hope this helps
    Christina [​IMG]

6. thepinkrachael

thepinkrachael New commenter

You should be able to save the font onto your pen from the fonts in control panel and then install it at home. I am in no way suggesting you do this as I don't think it is 100% legit, merely an observation that it is possible to do this...;)

7. Thank you for all the great information everyone!

I must confess I didn't even know fonts cost money [​IMG] I'm going to ask in school to see if there is any way I can get it...
    Looking at the website though, I think I've fallen in love with a font, haha! Especially the dotted version, that would be great for worksheet. LOL, I'm such a geek.