1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

sample contract for online tutoring

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by ellenlilymay, Mar 29, 2020.

1. ellenlilymay

ellenlilymay New commenter

Hi I am in the process of trying to establish myself (more recently online but have decided I prefer this) as a private tutor, so far on a very modest scale but obviously hope this might grow.

Due to being mucked about by one particular parent (late payment, lack of response to my emails/texts, lack of confirmation of new tutoring arrangements requested by them, due to school closures), I have decided belatedly that I need some kind of formal agreement in writing.

I'm sure the answer to this is obvious, but does anyone have such a contract or something in writing to which their clients or clients' parents have to agree in terms of cancellation, payment up front etc? I would be very grateful to have a copy of a template of a basic contract for private tutoring if anyone would be so kind as to share....?

Many thanks indeed and stay safe!!

2. keithgully

keithgully New commenter

Attached Files:

3. keithgully

keithgully New commenter

Other file formats available (word etc)