1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sales worldwide in November

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, Nov 3, 2017.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma New commenter

Already sold to Australia, New York and Malta. I am wondering how many different countries we the authors here on Tes will sell to this month. Wishing you all much success with your worldwide sales.

salsify likes this.
  2. hs9981

hs9981 Occasional commenter

3. teachercellar

teachercellar Occasional commenter

California yesterday

labellaroma and FullShelf like this.
  4. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

California today

labellaroma likes this.
  5. corcuera

corcuera New commenter

Usually is mostly UK, but today I had Ireland, Armenia and, bizarrely Colombia. I say bizarrely because I teach Spanish!

salsify and labellaroma like this.
  6. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

During the first week of November I have had sales to - Missouri, Hong Kong, Tennessee, Qatar, France, Canada and the United Arab Emirates. Thank you TES for giving me the platform to reach all these areas of the world!

corcuera, salsify and labellaroma like this.
  7. salsify

salsify New commenter

I know how you feel. ;)
    One of my German grammar games sold to Austria this morning... I can only assume that our resources are likely to be used with learners of the target language in the target language country... or they may be used with much younger target language speakers...
    It's a great feeling though, isn't it! :)

corcuera and labellaroma like this.
  8. labellaroma

I teach French and was so surprised with I sold to FRANCE and SWITZERLAND. I also sell regularly to Canada.

corcuera and salsify like this.
  9. labellaroma

Oops, When I sold... and not with I sold...

salsify likes this.
  10. Krazikas

In the second week of November, I have had a few sales to countries I have not sold to before - Mexico, Switzerland, Arizona. Also had sales to United Arab Emirates, France, Ireland and Australia ... My US map is beginning to fill up nicely!

labellaroma likes this.
  11. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

A new one for me yesterday: Georgia!

12. A1EnglishResources

A1EnglishResources New commenter

For those of you selling around the world, are you actively advertising in those regions or are the sales the result of random searches by Tes customers in various locations?

13. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

I'm not actively promoting anything - I don't know how all of you have time! I managed a retweet every now and again, but that's about it. I think non-UK sales for me are random (but pleasing for me!) searches.

A1EnglishResources likes this.
  14. biowriterab

biowriterab New commenter

I had a Poland the other day which was a new one for me and a pleasant surprise :)

15. Krazikas

Third week in November - sales in Arkansas, Ireland, Quatar, Taiwan and Australia.