1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sales Record isn't Updating?

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by shd132, Jan 4, 2019.

1. shd132

shd132 New commenter

Hi Everyone

I've made a couple of sales today but my sales record hasn't updated since Wednesday. Consequently, I can't see what's sold. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. corcuera

corcuera New commenter

Yes, I’ve had the same issue in the last couple of days

3. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

I’m just suddenly not selling and have no idea why..it’s like I’ve got resource leprosy or something. V depressing.

4. shd132

shd132 New commenter

It's probably just the time of year. I wouldn't worry too much at the moment.

5. LikeAnExpert

LikeAnExpert New commenter

My account balance is occasionally increasing, but there are no sales records which show why this has happened.

This also happened in the summer, but on that occasion I received an email from TES saying that some of my sales hadn't logged and they had adjusted my account balance to reflect this. The only issue is that I never found out what had actually sold. This time though I haven't received an email and my account balance is increasing periodically.

Would greatly appreciate some feedback from TES!

shd132 likes this.
  6. nwilkin

nwilkin New commenter

This is happening to everyone at the moment. I emailed them yesterday and they replied saying they know about the problem and their engineers are working on it. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

MosaiK, penyrheol1, shd132 and 2 others like this.
  7. shd132

shd132 New commenter

Thanks for the update.

nwilkin likes this.
  8. betbar

betbar New commenter

Happening to me too! Thought I was going mad! Glad to read this. Can only speculate what has sold.

shd132 and MosaiK like this.
  9. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

Thanks for this thread. It is frustrating to see my sales figure going up, yet the money staying the same. :confused: I also thought I was imagining things. I hope the system is somehow keeping track of what we are owed... :eek:;)

10. nwilkin

nwilkin New commenter

The balance has been changing and when I tried to withdraw it allowed me to withdraw the balance. If I look at the individual resources in resource manager it is possible to see which have sold there, I know a few of my newer resources have sold as I can remember the sales figures from last week for those newer ones but I have no idea what the sales figures are for my older resources so not sure what else has sold. Mind you, as long as I can see how the newer items are selling I am quite happy.

Also I've noticed my reviews are not updating so no idea if somebody has left any reviews this week so I can not reply to them if they have ( I usually get review every day or two and I've not had any since last week). It might be that people are just not writting reviews at the moment but as coinciding with the dashboard problems I think it is probably related.

11. incense85

incense85 New commenter

Now my royalty figures are increasing but my overall balance isn’t

Some serious issues here

12. nwilkin

nwilkin New commenter

The sales figure is just catching up with the balance so unless you have had sales since the system was fixed the balance would not have changed. On the Facebook group, TES stated there were still a few issues to sort out but the majority of the problems should be fixed by now.

MosaiK likes this.
  13. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

Yep, thanks @tes, all working for me now. :D

14. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

My royalty for this month has caught up with my balance, but the number of sales isn't correct. When I click on sales I am missing 1 or 2 depending on what they sold for last Saturday. I like to know which resources I sell, so these 'missing' sales is a little frustrating. However, I have spoken to someone on the phone and was told that the problem isn't completely fixed yet. Let's hope it gets sorted soon.

15. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

Also the 'what's been happening' dropdown menu isn't working at the moment.

16. Nik_Bernaz

Nik_Bernaz New commenter

Maybe because nothing happened ?

;)

17. aimeewheeler1

aimeewheeler1 New commenter

Can anyone help? One of my resources says 96 downloads but I only have 4 sales showing. Why is this?

18. Nik_Bernaz

Nik_Bernaz New commenter

Sales is when you make a sale, and downloads includes your free resources.
    But then, nothing seems to be updated in real-time here so I would not worry too much.
    I still have a "Job Alert" for a "Job expiring soon" on my feed. This job expired 6 days ago.

19. aimeewheeler1

aimeewheeler1 New commenter

Odd, I didn’t think I had free resources as I can’t see any?!

20. Nik_Bernaz

Nik_Bernaz New commenter

No you are right.

1 resource, 96 downloads.
    Check your sales, and your total amount for sales.
    Maybe you downloaded your own resource to check if it worked ? But 96 times ?

[​IMG]

I gave up trying to make sense of what is happening here.
    Search is broken, real-time data does not seem to work either.