1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sales figures on dashboard

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by pinkfloyd73, Jun 20, 2018.

1. pinkfloyd73

pinkfloyd73 New commenter

Hi. I am fairly new to posting resources though TES and my experience has thus far been positive as sales have generally exceeded expectations. I have occasionally phoned TES for advice and always found them really helpful. Following a recent conversation I was told that the number of purchases I had made exceeded the number on my author dashboard by 45. I have since queried this and have been reassured that this discrepancy will be rectified. Two weeks later, the purchases figure has not been updated. I was wondering if others have experienced similar problems.

2. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

My dashboard purchases figure has been wrong for months. It never counts the sales of my biggest bundle (which sells fairly regularly) and sometimes doesn't count sales of some other large bundles.

3. mratcliffe88

mratcliffe88 New commenter

Been a seller since 2012 and there has been issues in terms of consistency when collating data in terms of sales. Unless you really want to analyse your sale patterns, which is great if you do, then just focus on your balance as that is the most important haha!