1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sales data lag on author dashboard?

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by ajs12345, Sep 4, 2018.

1. ajs12345

ajs12345 New commenter

I called TES as it seemed bizarre that I'd made no sales today.

They informed me that according to their records, I had in fact made 13 sales today, but that the system is currently encountering issues and may take some time to show on my dashboard.

Do you know when the issue will be fixed and both my sales data will start showing and royalty balance be updated accordingly?

Anyone else encountering this issue?

Hoping you can help @TES Resource Team

2. planmylesson

planmylesson New commenter

Not this issue but similar problems, such as some of my sales are coming up as "Resource not found' and whilst I've made a few sales by dashboard states zero sales. I guess there are glitches throughout the Author Dashboard.

3. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

I made one sale at 8:22 and nothing since. Hope it's due to lag, or my TES glory days are well and truly over...and this is probably more likely :(

4. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

I've just had a sale come up as 'Resource not found' too, though my other sales have come up correctly and my dashboard stats seem fine.

5. ajs12345

ajs12345 New commenter

Some bizarre system issues amongst a few of us it seems. Hopefully it’s just a lag/glitch and will right itself soon enough!

6. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Yep, it was just a s**t day - to add to a lot of s**t days of sales I've had recently on Tes. Negative growth = I'm off to find new ways of selling...