1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sales Bar Charts

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by englbee, Jan 4, 2019.

1. englbee

englbee New commenter

Would someone please look at the sales bar charts, please. Under the 'What's been happening' banner, I can see my free sales for the last six months. When I try to click the dropdown menu for 'paid resources' or 'views', the page simply jumps. I cannot alter the date menu either e.g. change six months to 12 months. I thought it was perhaps my iPad, so attempted the same thing on my laptop yesterday with similar results. This has been happening for around two weeks now. Is it my end or yours?

Many thanks

Mrsmumbles likes this.
  2. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Same happening with me ...

Mrsmumbles, MosaiK and englbee like this.
  3. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

Yep, ditto :eek:
    I am writing to TES.
    ;)

4. corcuera

corcuera New commenter

Me too. I’m also having another issue (since yesterday): my sales are not showing. While my overall number of sales (since I opened my shop) and my available funds are increasing, my monthly sales are not, and neither is my monthly royalty. The sales tab also shows no purchases since yesterday afternoon, but this is definitely wrong, as I’ve made a few.

5. englbee

englbee New commenter

Appears to be working now. Thanks.

6. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Still not working!:(

7. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

No, not working for me yet either. :eek::rolleyes::oops:
    I received a reply from TES to say their engineers are working hard to rectify the problem... ;)

8. teachercellar

teachercellar Occasional commenter

Still not working with me hasn't been since Wednesday are Tes engineers on holidays?

9. englbee

englbee New commenter

It doesn't appear to work immediately for me also. But if I scroll down to 'resource popularity for last 30 days' and change that from 'free' to 'paid' resources, then scroll back up to the 'What's been happening' banner, the dropdown menu will suddenly work. Very weird and highly annoying.

The other trouble I'm having is when reading a synopsis on my own or others' resources, I can't expand the description to read further. Which means potential buyers can't read full product descriptions. Would TES engineers look at this also. Thanks