1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sales all over the world in October

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by teachercellar, Oct 10, 2017.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma New commenter

Just sold to UGANDA!!!

hoppytimes likes this.
  2. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam New commenter TES Authors' forum host

@labellaroma thanks for your suggestion which we will feedback to the team! And congratulations to everyone on your awesome global sales. Continue to share your stories, we love to see them :D

3. labellaroma

labellaroma New commenter

I am so excited to hear that you are going to feedback to the team with regards to a world map which indicates where each and every one of us authors are selling to. Great news. Thanks a million.

tesAuthorTeam likes this.
  4. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Ended October with sales to Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Ireland and Hong Kong. Now looking forward to the overseas sales November brings!

MissHallEnglish likes this.
  5. salsify

salsify New commenter

So how do you all know who buys your resources? I can see my followers but not my buyers.
    Thank you. :)

A1EnglishResources likes this.
  6. Krazikas

If you click on sales on the left-hand side of your author dashboard and then click on one of your sales - it will expand to show the buyer location in the sales details.

salsify likes this.
  7. salsify

salsify New commenter

Great, thanks... Now there's one area I had not yet explored on my dashboard. Just UK for me so far but it's early days yet. I am still finding out what sells and what doesn't even get looked at. ;)

8. Krazikas

If you look on the author dashboard, on the icon which says 'show all', next to it is another button which says export CSV. Click on this and you will be able to download details of your sales on an excel spreadsheet.