1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sainsbury's Online Shopping Offer

Discussion in 'Personal' started by emilystrange, Sep 26, 2015.

1. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

If you get your shopping online from Sainsbury's, they are doing a delivery charge offer. £30 for 12 months' anytime delivery. Up to 1 delivery per day, any available time slot, for ones costing over £40. Also one for £15, but that only applies for deliveries on Tues/Weds/Thurs. Offer till end next week.
    If you don't get it delivered, this might get you started!
    There's an FAQ page if you have queries.

monicabilongame likes this.
  2. grumpydogwoman

grumpydogwoman Star commenter

I know! It's a good deal. I'm signing up to that.

More food. Yum.

emilystrange likes this.
  3. copycat

copycat Senior commenter

If you spend over £100 and have it delivered after 12pm certain days it is free.

4. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

which is great if you spend over £100 and are free at those times.

5. grumpydogwoman

The deal is a bargain. My JS is a 5 to 10 minute drive so the fuel must mount up.

Add to that the possibility of being distracted by the clothing in the shop and various offers you didn't need and £30 for a year is crazily bargainous. Which is why I'm signing up!

Maybe if I leave it a couple of days they'll even add some Nectar points as an inducement, eh?

6. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I had problems with Sainsburys delivering things too close to the use by date. That may well be down to poor management at my local store. I am sticking to Tesco. This is a good reminder to look a their annual delivery offers though.

7. grumpydogwoman

I haven't had that problem for years. But it may vary from place to place.