1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

run a School business

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by sarahlpotter, Feb 7, 2011.

1. I have been sent details about a business we have used in our school which is now running a wider business/enterprise project in schools.
    My School won an art competition with them but this idea may appeal to others, (my Bf is running the enterprise project at his academy and says it is pretty good.)
    Contact them on 0845 052 9484 for more details...

Sarah

2. I have been sent details about a business we have used in our school which is now running a wider business/enterprise project in schools.
    My School won an art competition with them but this idea may appeal to others, (my Bf is running the enterprise project at his academy and says it is pretty good.)
    Contact them on 0845 052 9484 for more details...

Sarah

3. Have you got the name of the company Sarah?

4. mini me cards, they do art projects in schools (I have used them before) and this looks like an extension of what they do, but for the students to organise as a business instead of the Friends doing it.

S xx