1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Rubber Boots in China

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by lovely.lady, Mar 10, 2012.

1. lovely.lady

lovely.lady Occasional commenter

New set up last year, building looks stunning! Anyone actually know what its 'really' like?

2. Diddysan

Diddysan New commenter

could you pm me with more info?

3. percy topliss

percy topliss Occasional commenter

One thing which rings an alarm for me is that when you try to get the website for both the Chinese and the school in the Middle East it is unavailable. To be honest LL anyone can make a picture look stunning its the rest that counts.

max5775 likes this.
  4. lovely.lady

lovely.lady Occasional commenter

I think you've got the wrong schools Percy - http://www.wellingtoncollegeintl.cn/ affliated to the Wellington School in UK! Not that 'precious stone' school!
    Hence my enquiry! I know and appreciate that looks might be deceiving :-0

5. wrldtrvlr123

wrldtrvlr123 Occasional commenter

If you are talking about the boots school that is a 30 minute train ride from Beijing, I have been there and it is indeed an impressive campus. All that is missing is the ivy on the red brick walls. Apparently have 250 students this year (with built space for 3-4 times that) and expect to add 150 more next year.