1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Royal wedding again

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by SpideyClaire, Feb 7, 2011.

1. SpideyClaire

SpideyClaire New commenter

Our county are on holiday when the wedding is happening so we are being given another day off in lieu.
    I work on Fridays so if we weren't on holiday I would get the day off but school has scheduled it for a Monday so my jobshare gets it. She already gets all the other bank holidays off so has a better deal in that respect. Is there any point saying anything or is it just one of those things which is a *** about jobshare?

2. SpideyClaire

Our county are on holiday when the wedding is happening so we are being given another day off in lieu.
    I work on Fridays so if we weren't on holiday I would get the day off but school has scheduled it for a Monday so my jobshare gets it. She already gets all the other bank holidays off so has a better deal in that respect. Is there any point saying anything or is it just one of those things which is a *** about jobshare?

3. I think it's just one of those things...

4. SpideyClaire

Bu99er. Thought it might be.