1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Round the world recipes from BBC Good Food.

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by lapinrose, Jun 29, 2011.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

2. Saffron roast tomatoes with labneh.........got some youghurt so I'll get it going this evening

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

My new Saudi lad brought in some Gahweh fi hail today and tamour. Green coffee with cardamom and some Saudi dates. I was in heaven at break time, his Mum had made the coffee for him to bring to school in a flask because I had said how much I liked it.

4. *swoon*

5. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

He sounds like an angel!

6. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

He's a lovely lad, mind you, I've always found the Saudi's to be fantastic people, so generous and really work hard to learn English. But then the same can be said about most of the nationalities I teach. The only drawback is when we get a big influx of under 16's in the summer, and seeing as the Russian schools broke up on 31st May, we already have them. I've resorted to a doing a seating plan!!!
    Not just the Russians but mixed with French, Swiss and Polish teenagers!!! Still only 12 in the class.