1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Room display

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by pealady, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Hi
    We are having a room display competition within the department and I am lacking in creative skills! Does anybody have any great ideas for display that they could share? The other thing is that the room is for both French and German teaching so needs to bi-lingual.
    Thanks

2. rosaespanola

rosaespanola New commenter

I've uploaded tons of French display stuff in the resources section, feel free to use/adapt it!

3. I have a big French map of the world surrounded by colour photos of all the places in the world where you can speak French. When students have spare 5 mins they match country to picture with string and pin. Title : Use your French to travel - Look at all these great places where they speak French

4. Love this idea.Will collect newspapers when on holidays. Thanks

5. mpc

mpc

I'm looking at buying cheap camping washing lines (ie poundshop jobbies) and dangling student phrases from them...

6. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter

These are also good for hanging mini-books from too, or "postcards" written during the holiday topic.