1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ronseal new playground comeptition - would look great on a CV!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by bch, May 18, 2011.

1. bch

bch

Hi
    Thought I would mention this competition as I saw it on Twitter and thought it sounded like something that would (obviously benefit the school if you won) but would look great on the old CV and doesn't look like it would take up much time at all.
    You can win 30k makeover for your school playground, and you just have to say why your school should win and take a pic I think. Loads more info if you follow them on Twitter.
    How useful does everyone find Twitter for teaching?
    link below:
    http://twitter.com/#!/RonsealUK
    Think the closing date is coming up soon though.

Best of luck. B

2. Our school, Bordesley Green Primary, has been shortlisted to the final 6 entries in the National Ronseal Playground Project. We are the only school in the whole of the West Midlands to reach this stage of the competition and as you can see from the photos below we are in desperate need of your support. If we are successful we will receive £30,000 towards a new playground. In order to win we need to collect the most votes on the Ronseal UK facebook page. If you have a facebook account we need your support. In order to cast your vote please follow the instructions below:

1. Go onto your facebook account.

2. Search for the Ronseal UK page.

3. ‘Like’ the Ronseal UK page.

4. Click on the link ‘Ronseal UK’ below the photographs

6. Find the photograph of our school and click on it.

7. ‘like’ the photograph.

Please take a couple of minutes to vote for us and spread the word to anyone you know with a facebook account, no matter where in the world.

3. Please vote for bordesley green. we really need to improve our concrete jungle.