1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Role Play.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by bossybear, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Hi.Has anyone any ideas for role play area linked to Owl Babies? My colleague is doing a Vets so I can't do that!!!1 Grrrr. Any ideas welcome. Thank you.

2. Hi.Has anyone any ideas for role play area linked to Owl Babies? My colleague is doing a Vets so I can't do that!!!1 Grrrr. Any ideas welcome. Thank you.

3. Hello BossyBear
    What about a park rangers cabin? - Percy Park Keeper style.
    Hope that helps :)

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

A bird hide with binoculars and bird identification books ...

[​IMG]
    I also have owl babies puppets and a tree stump with a hole for the owls

5. Thank you Msz. I have owl baby puppets. I like the tree stump idea and bird hide.

6. Hi PinkFluffyBunny. Thank you. I like your idea. How did you make the park rangers cabin?

7. Hi Bossybear
    I have a fabulous book on ideas for learning through play.
    It is called 'A Corner to Learn' by Neil Griffiths.
    [​IMG]
    This book has a section called Percy's Hut. it gives you ideas on how to create the hut and structured play opportunities. I would really recommend this book if you want to have role play areas in your classroom.
    Good Luck

8. Thank you so much 200AJ for your help. I will be buying that book tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and thank you again!!