1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Role Play Area - Passports and Luggage labels

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by clairebear1, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Anyone know where I can get passports and luggage labels to print for role play area??

2. Anyone know where I can get passports and luggage labels to print for role play area??

3. our preschool children have made their own using card, stamps and pad, pens, paper, and mirrors (in case their 'photos' don't look like them). They made their tickets too.

4. passports in one of ********** role play might be seaside?

5. Yes passport in sparkle website i have printed them out the chidren love them.

I also went to the travel agents though and asked if they had spare labels etc going and i got loads of things given to me. Always worth asking - abit of free advertising for them!!

6. jlfrith

jlfrith New commenter

I can't find the passport in any of the holiday role play packs on sparkle. Could you point me in the right direction please?

7. Try ********** travel agent role play

8. May2

May2 Occasional commenter

https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Holiday-passport-and-airport-signs-now-added-6049928/
    Hopefully the above is a link to the passport I made last summer and put in the resources. There are flight tickets somewhere on there which I adapted to Easyjet ones as that is our local most popular airline.

Hope they help, they did look good printed on card folded and trimmed to edge of passport. The children stuck their photo inside.

9. May2

May2 Occasional commenter

Just realised after replying and thinking it a bit of a funny time of year to be doing travel, that this thread is from 2008 so not quite sure why it was ressurrected!

10. Hmmm...I wonder if poster no 6 realises that ********** is recently out of prison and adding to his website again.....????