1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Roehampton.... Anyone heard yet??

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Gemski81, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Gemski81

Gemski81 New commenter

I interviewed for the Upper Primary PGCE at Roehampton in December, but am still yet to hear back from them..... has anybody else heard from Roehampton yet????

2. Gemski81

Gemski81 New commenter

I interviewed for the Upper Primary PGCE at Roehampton in December, but am still yet to hear back from them..... has anybody else heard from Roehampton yet????

3. I have my interview last month, haven't heard anything yet either.

They said on the day that they would let us know within two weeks if we were unsucessful, did they say that to your grop too? Thinking that no news is definately good news. Fingers crossed for us both! I rememeber not liking my interview, but this waiting game is definately worse!!

4. I had my interview back in December but still haven't heard anything, it's awful! They said the same at my interview but then my course got cut by half so still nervous!

5. I am waiting to hear about Upper Primary too! I had my interview in November so well and truely fed up of waiting! They said the same to us about not hearing from them means that you haven't been rejected. I emailed them last week when I heard the numbers were released and they said it would be 'a little while longer before we will be in a position to start issuing offers' so hoping it won't be tooooo much longer!!

Lou x

6. It is such a nightmare!!!! I had my Primary PGCE interview on 8th December and like everyone else I am still waiting to hear. I feel like my life it on hold, not to mention the amount of time I check track!!! LOL. To wait this long for a "No" would be tragic.
    Good luck to everyone.

7. Gemski81

Gemski81 New commenter

Congrats LouLou132!!! See you in Sept :))
    I finally heard today too........ an unconditional offer!!
    Needless to say.... i'm over the moon! I can feel the stress from the last few weeks slowly lifting from my shoulders :)))
    Good luck to those still waiting :)))

8. Congratulations! Well done all of you!! That's brilliant news!! I'm still waiting to hear :(
    Hopefully the wait will be over soon though!

P.s Excuse the foul spelling in my thread above, I was using my phone only noticed it there now!

9. Exciting well done!! I'm already very excited for September!! Have you had an email from the uni yet or is it just track that's updated?

10. Hi Loulou132. Congrats on your offer! I can't speak for Gemski obviously, but I've just got an offer for Roehampton primary too (lower primary though) - track has been updated, but I haven't had any email as yet.

11. Congratulations to everyone!
    I heard on Friday that I had been accepted for PGCE Lower Primary!!!!
    See you all in September.

12. I just got my unconditional offer for Upper Primary today! Over the moon!!
    See you in sept!!
    [​IMG]

13. I GOT IN!!! Hello Early Years Studies in September.
    Not the same course but I'M EXCITTEDDD!
    Good luck!x