1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Rock Choir Wembley performance

Discussion in 'Personal' started by chocolate_cupcake, May 15, 2011.

1. Hello,
    Were any of you at the Rock Choir Wembley performance today?
    If you were, well done for making it such a brilliant day, I loved every minute of it! x

2. I'm not a member but Neil my husband is. He had a brilliant time, pics look good. Like the missing person touch. Well done
    G

3. Yes I was there with 2 other teachers from my school, and yes it was brilliant - we really enjoyed it.

4. There are at least 6 teachers in our small year 1 choir - we were all rocking at Wembly today!

5. It was fab wasn't it. I really loved doing 'Don't let the sun....' with The Soldiers. Was your husband with Tom's surprise men's choir gerrym? I thought they were great too. And that teenager....Rachel, I think who sang the solo, wow, what a voice!

6. Totally agree ! An absolutely fantastic experience. Can't stop singing , the tunes are buzzing in my brain still !

7. Lots of good videos on YouTube! Something Inside So Strong sounds amazing!!