1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

roald dahl play script for assembly?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by surreygirl, Oct 19, 2008.

1. hiya, not posted in the new forums yet and boy hasnt it changed!! anyways does anyone have a short roald dahl script they would be willing to share. my year 3s have gone crazy for the books and our class assembly is looming and they would love to perform one of his plays. was thinking the enormous crocodile??? and do a short biography praps.

hope the new year is going well for everyone!! only 1 week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance joanna

2. queenlit

queenlit New commenter

Perhaps you could present some of Roald Dahl's poems e.g. Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf, The Pig etc.

3. another plea did anyone have anything at all on the lines of roald dahl and assemblies???

Thanks if you can help!! xxxxxxxxx

4. hi, i dont know if this helps but fantastic mr fox has been published as a play, if you could get it you could always perform a section of it? also have you looked on the roald dahl website? it might have something?

good luck

Laura x

5. Hi Joanna. Fraid I've only just spotted your request but if you're still looking, I'm about to release a Roald Dahl Assembly (hopefully in time for Roald Dahl Day, Septmember 13th). To date I've focused my writing mainly on the History Curriculum with some Science and Geography assemblies too. My website is www.plays-r-ussell.com I'm adding to it all the time. Your Year 3s might enjoy one I've written called Our Planet which has animal speakers from 5 different habitats, all threatened by man. Drop me a line on sue@plays-r-ussell.com if you want any more information.