1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RNIB All Join in?

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by RamC, Mar 21, 2012.

1. RamC

RamC New commenter

Hello- I use some of the songs from the publication: All join in! A Framework for Making Music with Children and Young People ... of Children and Young People who are Visually Impaired, London: RNIB, 1997, which is now out of production. I have the file with the written songs etc and used to have the CD, but the CD has been "borrowed" by a colleague and now lost. I've contacted the RNIB and they can point me in the direction of where some of the songs are online, but cannot help me find a copy of the CD. Does anyone have any suggestions for me please?? Many thanks.

2. RamC

RamC New commenter

Hello- I use some of the songs from the publication: All join in! A Framework for Making Music with Children and Young People ... of Children and Young People who are Visually Impaired, London: RNIB, 1997, which is now out of production. I have the file with the written songs etc and used to have the CD, but the CD has been "borrowed" by a colleague and now lost. I've contacted the RNIB and they can point me in the direction of where some of the songs are online, but cannot help me find a copy of the CD. Does anyone have any suggestions for me please?? Many thanks.