1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Risky play questionnaire: Dissertation

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by brn08, Feb 20, 2020.

1. brn08

brn08 New commenter

Hi, I'm looking for primary school teachers and forest school practitioners to fill in my questionnaire on teachers perceptions of risky play.

The questionnaire is for my third year dissertation project which aims to understand the perceptions of teachers around risk taking in play and compare this to forest school practitioners, who may have a different perception of risk taking in play.

It will take less than 10 mins to complete and any responses will be greatly appreciated!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...qQWwnIwVUOUpKODVMRzNCNEhIWkNWNTQwUklESVMzVi4u

TIA!

2. TeacherMan19

TeacherMan19 Occasional commenter

I tried to fill it in but it said I don't have permission...

3. Corvuscorax

Corvuscorax Star commenter

me too, it said I needed to log into google

4. brn08

brn08 New commenter

5. TeacherMan19

The multiple choice question (number 4) isn't multiple choice. It only allows me to select one.

6. TeacherMan19

Also had problems with questions 6 & 8. Had to put answers even though I didn't need to.

7. Corvuscorax

Corvuscorax Star commenter

I agree, I was made to give answers for q4,7and 11, even though I didn't agree with any of the options offered.

8. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

To be fair to the OP, I don't think the survey is geared to secondary science teachers and so one wouldn't expect the questions to be relevant/appropriate.

9. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

It was interesting to see what other people define as 'risky play', so thank you. Great questions and possible answers.

But the technical difficulties mean the answers submitted aren't totally accurate. Not being able to select more than one answer and so on was a pain.