1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Risk assessment for exhibits at the Thinktank in Birmingham

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Pti pimousse, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Does anybody have some risk assessment done for exhibits at the Think tank in Birmingham? I would be very grateful if you let have them please? The website has got some risk assessment forms but it's not enough, apparently!
    thank you

2. Does anybody have some risk assessment done for exhibits at the Think tank in Birmingham? I would be very grateful if you let have them please? The website has got some risk assessment forms but it's not enough, apparently!
    thank you

3. Are you sure? Our school is pretty health and safety conscious (super-paranoid headteacher) and we've always just used their risk assessments.
    If you use the Evolve system for risk assessments then there is already one on there too

4. Thank you very much for the tip. Will double check.

5. Took my son with Asperger syndrome to Thinktank. It's open-plan with lots of hard surfaces and loud exhibits. There were three school parties (all infants) there at the time and the noise was overwhelming, even when the school parties were on another level. Son spent most of his time there with his hands over his ears. Apparently (wrote to manager) there were problems with the build specifications. Add to risk assessment!