1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Risk Assessment for Day Trip to Boulogne

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by AilsaMcC, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I am an NQT part of the Teach First programme about to start back at school. Prior to the holidays I organised a day trip to Boulogne, France for the middle of September. I thought the travel companies were quite expensive so have done it myself and the kids are going to the bakery, the aquarium and out for lunch (yet to be organised).
    However, despite getting everything else organised what I haven't done (yikes, crikey!) yet is the risk assessment. I was wondering if anyone had an example one they could send to me (we are travelling by coach and channel tunnel). My email is ailsa.mccreadie@googlemail.com
    Also, if anyone has any details about places to eat (for 45 pupils although we can split them up) and whether we need to book in advance would also massively appreciate!!
    Many thanks in advance and good luck everyone for the new year
    Ailsa

2. marilynphillips

marilynphillips New commenter

you can book the village St Joseph about 20 mns drive from the centre of Boulogne. Just sent you a risk assessment
    Good luck
    Marilyn