1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Rigby Star comprehension sheets

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missya, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,
    I was just wondering if anyone works at a school where they have reading comprehension sheets already made that go with the rigby star guided reading books. We have the worksheets that come with the scheme but i do not find these very useful and spend a lot of time making my own sheets. Just wondering if there was anyone who works at a school where this has already been done where teachers have made them and added them to a collection for others to use? If anyone has these please could I have a copy of them???
    Thanks

2. Hi everyone,
    I was just wondering if anyone works at a school where they have reading comprehension sheets already made that go with the rigby star guided reading books. We have the worksheets that come with the scheme but i do not find these very useful and spend a lot of time making my own sheets. Just wondering if there was anyone who works at a school where this has already been done where teachers have made them and added them to a collection for others to use? If anyone has these please could I have a copy of them???
    Thanks

3. I am in the same situation. Spending too much time creating comprehension worksheets. I'm not sure if we have the same books, but if so, we could exchange what we have done so far. I'm working with books from Level J to Level P. I have the following number of sheets completed for each level. J- 4 Sheets, L- 4, M- 1, N- 6, O- 1, P- 5, Q - 3. How do we contact one another? We can see if our book titles are the same and I can let you know which ones I've completed.
    To see if we may be using the same series, here are a couple titles from Level N in our set: A Nation of Parks, Bughead and Me, The Secondhand Sneakers.