1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ridiculous comments given at lesson observations

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by Jolly_Roger1, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ATfan

ATfan Star commenter

*Sniggers at the stupid observer*

Lara mfl 05 and agathamorse like this.
  2. ATfan

ATfan Star commenter

That’s right, Rosie. After all, it’s about jumping through hoops, don’t you know!

NB. I’m writing tongue in cheek.

3. ATfan

ATfan Star commenter

*Sniggers at the observer’s ridiculous interpretation of the KCSIE policy and HSE laws*

4. MJDavis

MJDavis New commenter

One '360 degree feedback session' (sorry, I mean the bit after the observation where the observer tells you what they saw you doing), my Head of Department said, "I see you've written the date in the whiteboard in red. The the title, however, was in black. Do you think it's possible that these little in consistencies are undermining your relationship with the class?" I threw ny head back and roared with laughter. He did not find it funny. I could not stop laughing. "Honestly", I said, "If that's all I have to do then we might as well end the meeting now and get on eith some actual work.

Wherever yoi go in life, there will always be some c#nt of SLT trying to justify whatever the f!#k it is they are paid to do.