1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RIDDLES Year 2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by teacher!, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Does anybody have the Brighton & Hove planning or resources for teaching riddles. I don;t seem to be able to access it on the Internet any longer and didn't save it from last year.

2. Does anybody have the Brighton & Hove planning or resources for teaching riddles. I don;t seem to be able to access it on the Internet any longer and didn't save it from last year.

3. I didn't save it either - if you find it could you send it to me please :)

4. MarilynDan

MarilynDan New commenter

I've just spotted your requests and have uploaded the (Word) documents to my site. The link is above the top hat [​IMG] at......
    http://www.ks1resources.co.uk/page42.html#206
    If anyone from B&H objects please let me know.
    Happy Riddling
    Marilyn [​IMG]

5. janeygrey

janeygrey New commenter

Bump! This link does not work, unforuntately, MarilynDan. Anyone else who can help? Just loved this when i used it a few years ago and now planning for another year 2 class whilst on supply.

6. janeygrey

janeygrey New commenter

Sorry Marilyn but everytime I go on, I get "Application not found" but I am not really very technical. Cany you tell me where I am going wrong? Thanks for responding, by the way.

7. MarilynDan

MarilynDan New commenter

No idea what's happening or why you can't open it [​IMG]
    Is it the link to the website that won't work for you or the link to the folder?
    Link to its position (anchor) on the website 'page' :
    http://www.ks1resources.co.uk/page42.html#206
    Link to the page its on (scroll down to find the 'click here' link above the top hat.
    http://www.ks1resources.co.uk/page42.html
    When I click on the 'click here' (Windows 7) it opens a new box asking if you want to open or save.
    On hubby's lap top (Windows XP) it does the same.
    Is anyone else unable to open the link??????
    Very odd!

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Works ok for me - I have Windows 7 - I get the same message box as you Marilyn.
    (Just thought I'd let you know it does work on someone else's computer)

9. MarilynDan

MarilynDan New commenter

Much appreciated, thank you [​IMG] I was getting a tad paranoid.
    Until I changed from Windows XP to Windows 7 I hadn't realised just how different things can be on other computer systems.
    We have two lap tops (both XP) and now my Windows 7 computer and, if I include my old XP computer, every single one of them opens PDFs in a completely different way. Hubby's present laptop opens PPT 'shows' (not downloaded from the web) as presentions too...........[​IMG]

10. janeygrey

janeygrey New commenter

Thank you Marilyn for your patience. You have been so generous with your time behind the scenes and I am very grateful and have it now.

11. MarilynDan

MarilynDan New commenter

You're very welcome [​IMG] I'm just glad I don't have to teach it!