1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reward stickers

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by KG21, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Hi I'm looking at buying my own reward stickers as i want them personalised, any suggestions where do personalised ones??

many thanks x

2. Hi I'm looking at buying my own reward stickers as i want them personalised, any suggestions where do personalised ones??

many thanks x

3. Hiya
    PTS do some really fab stickers, it's where I buy all of mine and they are quite cheap and are delievered really quickly!

4. Errr...Laura what is PTS? Do you have a link/website for this as I'm looking for the same thing. CHEERS!!

5. Hiya it's primary teaching services...just put that into google and you are away...they also come really quickly, like a few days after you have ordered them!

6. We stock a great range of reward stickers and other rewarding products at www.stickerstocker.co.uk

7. KRkazoo

KRkazoo New commenter

Try stickergirl.co.uk they are brilliant!

8. Ophelia 9

Ophelia 9 New commenter

I have seen quite a good range from Super Stickers which include personalisation - in fact, I think it was this company which made the ones I have seen with an actual photo of the teacher on them!