1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Revised EYFS planning templates

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by susbo, Jul 29, 2012.

1. susbo

susbo New commenter

Hi
    Does anyone know whether anyone has created/produced MTPs and STPs for the revised framework with the new headings on or are we all just changing what we have? Everywhere I look still relates to the old titles. Also I have a template name label from years ago for my maths and literacy books as yet I haven't found any new ones bearing the right titles ... my own designs just don't seem to have the wow factor. Can anyone help?
    Happy holidays to all.
    SB

2. Hi there

I seem to be having the same problem as you and was
    wondering if you had any luck recently locating any planning templates. Im looking for templates/examples
    for long term plans, Medium Term Plans and weekly planning sheets for a reception class.

Quite frustrating. I would appreciate any help/suggestions!

Many Thanks and kind regards
    CP

3. Is anyone considering not changing? I know that some of the titles/wording need to change, but literacy is the only extra /separate category and would we be teaching the 2 parts of this separately in a reception class any more than we already do with circle time/phonics etc? If anyone is planning to make changes, what would they be?