1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reviews

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by tuareg, Sep 20, 2020.

1. tuareg

tuareg New commenter

Not sure how you all feel about Tes including a REVIEW request link to prompt customers to leave reviews after all downloads?

2. haltest

haltest New commenter

Would be a good idea. I have had 4,000+ downloads but only 12 reviews

kghaye and ACOYEAR8 like this.
  3. ACOYEAR8

ACOYEAR8 Star commenter

For me it's 1,000 odd reviews but over 700, 000 downloads. I'm guessing the lessons were okay but, you're right, a review or a ' thanks' more frequently might be quite nice !

kghaye likes this.
  4. kghaye

kghaye New commenter

Definitely in agreement with a prompt. Like others I've had 1000s of downloads but no idea what people actually thought of the resources! I welcome feedback of any sort, so it's a thumbs up from me.

5. Elsasupport

Elsasupport New commenter

Oh brilliant that is why I have had loads of reviews in just over a week! What a good idea TES!

6. tuareg

tuareg New commenter

Good to hear your thoughts on this issue, because almost all online suppliers have this system in place.

7. elder_cat

elder_cat Lead commenter

The issue of how to get people to leave a review has been mulled over big time already, as previous threads will testify. I suspect TES class their offering as nothing more than a portal to allow others to access the resources, rather than any attempt at being an online supplier. If that's the case, then it's easy to see why the lack of reviews isn't a problem from their perspective, as it might be for an e-commerce type of vendor site, where customer satisfaction would be considered important.

8. boundsandleaps1

boundsandleaps1 New commenter

Same here! It’s a great idea - I hope that the new and upcoming changes will prompt more reviews.

9. tuareg

tuareg New commenter

Okay, thanks for clarifying this.

10. lilybass

lilybass New commenter

Good idea. I've had lots of free downloads and it is a bit annoying because I don't get enough feedback