1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reviewing products on the internet

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lapinrose, Dec 10, 2011.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

It all started with ebay, reviews from both customer and seller, but it has become ridiculous. I've just had an email from Chemist UK asking me to review 9 different products I bought, some of which are for presents, so I have no flipping idea what they're like.
    I am happy to do a quick review on the service and have emailed them to say so, but I haven't got the time to review each and every thing I buy on the internet. Same with flowers, if the flowers are for someone in a different town. how do you know if they looked like the picture.
    Time for us all to say no to reviews!

2. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

It all started with ebay, reviews from both customer and seller, but it has become ridiculous. I've just had an email from Chemist UK asking me to review 9 different products I bought, some of which are for presents, so I have no flipping idea what they're like.
    I am happy to do a quick review on the service and have emailed them to say so, but I haven't got the time to review each and every thing I buy on the internet. Same with flowers, if the flowers are for someone in a different town. how do you know if they looked like the picture.
    Time for us all to say no to reviews!

3. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

4. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Not heard that before [​IMG]

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Brilliant lurk_much, thanks for the humour!

6. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

Made it up.[​IMG]
    but it will be out there already, it is kind of obvious.

----------
    edit
    google 115000 results