1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Retweets?

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by humanitiesbox, Oct 15, 2017.

?

Is Twitter your main platform for promoting resources? If No, which is?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Facebook

4. Pinterest

5. Blog

6. Own website

7. Instagram

8. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. humanitiesbox

humanitiesbox New commenter

Hi everyone,

I recently started uploading the many resources I have put together over the years of teaching to TES and have been very pleased with the number of sales I have made in such a short time. After doing a little research on these forums, my numbers certainly don't compare to many others, but still, I never thought that selling my resources would be possible (or selling this quickly at least) and I am very happy with how things are progressing.

The reason for my post is to ask if anyone else is primarily using Twitter as a way to promote their shop and resources? I have created an account and am slowly building my followers. Here is my link: @HumanitiesBox

Just a thought, is there anyone else who would be interested in making a "handshake agreement" to help promote each other's tweets? A re-tweet for re-tweet sort of arrangement is what I am thinking. I know that there are many people who have a lot more followers than I do and that I would probably be getting the better deal, but I would really appreciate the support and extra promotion in these early stages.

Please let me know if this is something that you would be happy to help with. Thanks

2. teachercellar

teachercellar Occasional commenter

just followed you on twitter

humanitiesbox likes this.
  3. humanitiesbox

humanitiesbox New commenter

Great, thanks @teachercellar. I did the same and retweeted for you.

4. Alice K

Alice K New commenter

Just followed you. Good luck with your new venture as a premium author on TES.

humanitiesbox likes this.
  5. Morrisr9

Morrisr9 New commenter

Just followed you there. I’d be interested in this. My Twitter username is: year4yellow :)

6. PrimaryPros

PrimaryPros New commenter

This sounds like a lovely idea, but sadly, I'm in a worse position than you! I've only just got around to making a Twitter account, but I'll gladly follow you and re-tweet your tweets.

I'm @PrimaryPros

If anyone else wants to re-tweet or follow, I'll gladly do the same for them.

Thanks!

7. Alice K

Alice K New commenter

Followed you on twitter. Visited your shop- resources look good.

8. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

9. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Hi my twitter is https://twitter.com/IamCharlee I will try and follow everyone back but I am a bit slack on things at the moment. I will do it however :)

Morrisr9 likes this.
  10. Antinko

Antinko New commenter

Hi,

I've followed and will re-tweet your posts. Would you mind doing the same for me? I have been setting up my Twitter presence over the past couple of days and am uploading my own resources here on TES with the intention of starting a shop asap.

Thanks,
    @Mr_Chater

Morrisr9 likes this.
  11. Goodeyedeers

Goodeyedeers New commenter

I've followed all the above (if I've missed you out let me know).
    Will retweet.
    If you would like to follow me you can find me at @goodeyedeers
    Thanks.

12. chrdol72

chrdol72 New commenter

13. PrimaryPros

PrimaryPros New commenter

Hi guys,

Going back through this list as it seems to be growing. Followed those of you on twitter and will try and retweet you as often as I can.

Thanks!

14. TicktheArtBox

TicktheArtBox New commenter