1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Returning to work

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by pinkang, Feb 8, 2011.

1. pinkang

pinkang New commenter

Hi all,
    Im currently on ML and due to return to work at the beginning of July- Im employed as a permanant member of staff working 2.5 days - and want to return for just 2 days.
    Alot has happened at my school since me being on ML - the school has federated and the lady who was taken on to cover my maternity leave has been given abfull time contract! So of course im worried about where Im going to be put when I get back as there are currently no 'teaching' jobs!! I need to write a letter to the Govs expressing my wish to change my days/hours. Do I use the form on the direct Gov website? Any additional help would be much appreciated, as in what i can write ' for the benefits' of the school, etc. Thanks x

2. pinkang

pinkang New commenter

Hi all,
    Im currently on ML and due to return to work at the beginning of July- Im employed as a permanant member of staff working 2.5 days - and want to return for just 2 days.
    Alot has happened at my school since me being on ML - the school has federated and the lady who was taken on to cover my maternity leave has been given abfull time contract! So of course im worried about where Im going to be put when I get back as there are currently no 'teaching' jobs!! I need to write a letter to the Govs expressing my wish to change my days/hours. Do I use the form on the direct Gov website? Any additional help would be much appreciated, as in what i can write ' for the benefits' of the school, etc. Thanks x