1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

returning to teaching after 30 years abroad.

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by ceresole, May 10, 2012.

1. I am returning to to England and would like to become a classroom assistant. I got my PGCEmany moons ago (i.e in 1980) and and have QTs. I've been teaching English in a state school in Italy with teenagers for 30 years but am also volunteering in the primary school as classroom assistant during the english lessons. Could anyone give me advice on how I can get a classroom assistant job in primary schools around Surrey?I'm also interested in Sen teacher assistant jobs.

2. I am returning to to England and would like to become a classroom assistant. I got my PGCEmany moons ago (i.e in 1980) and and have QTs. I've been teaching English in a state school in Italy with teenagers for 30 years but am also volunteering in the primary school as classroom assistant during the english lessons. Could anyone give me advice on how I can get a classroom assistant job in primary schools around Surrey?I'm also interested in Sen teacher assistant jobs.