1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Return to work

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by cra13, Feb 7, 2012.

1. cra13

cra13 New commenter

Hi

Can anybody help me please. I need to double check this...

I am wanting to return to work after the Easter holidays so I intend to return to work at the start of the summer holidays (Monday April 16th)

Obviously over the Easter holidays I will be planning for the summer term so if I was to write my return to work letter could I put that I intend to return to work on Monday 2nd April (start of Easter holidays) and actually get paid for the Easter holidays.

I just want to double check this because obviously it will be a great deal of help to get this pay. If this is not the case then I will have to return to work a week before the Easter holidays.

Thank you

2. cra13

cra13 New commenter

Hi

Can anybody help me please. I need to double check this...

I am wanting to return to work after the Easter holidays so I intend to return to work at the start of the summer holidays (Monday April 16th)

Obviously over the Easter holidays I will be planning for the summer term so if I was to write my return to work letter could I put that I intend to return to work on Monday 2nd April (start of Easter holidays) and actually get paid for the Easter holidays.

I just want to double check this because obviously it will be a great deal of help to get this pay. If this is not the case then I will have to return to work a week before the Easter holidays.

Thank you

3. you can put any day as a return to work including the first day of the hols however most heads will try to convince you that you can't.